Official reports on Foreign Languages in the UK
The following reports on foreign languages in education (FL) were published, except where stated otherwise, by the UK government.
- 2016, Teaching Schools Council: Modern Foreign Languages Pedagogy Review (KS3-4)
- 2016, Arts and Humanities Research Council: Open World Research Initiative (OWRI)
- 2016, British Academy: Born Global: A British Academy Project on Languages and Employability
- 2015, The London Centre for Languages and Cultures: Report on a colloquium on FL across education, from primary to university.
- 2015, Welsh Government: Global futures. A plan to improve and promote modern foreign languages in Wales 2015–2020
- 2013, British Academy: Languages: The state of the nation
- 2011, OFSTED: Modern Languages: Achievement and challenge 2007-2010.
- 2009, Review of Modern Foreign Languages provision in higher education in England by Michael Worton.
- 2007, Languages Review (by Ron Dearing and Lid King)
- 2002, Languages for All: Languages for Life. A Strategy for England
- 2000, Nuffield Foundation: Languages: the next generation
- 1987, Curriculum Matters: Foreign Languages